Space & Renovations Requests / FSMC / Space Forecasting
As defined in the Capital Priorities and Planning Process Policy, it is the responsibility of the Facilities and Space Management Committee to:
- review Requests valued from $50K to up to $1M and, where possible advance for implementation all construction, alteration, change in use of space and renovation projects;
- ensure a space inventory is maintained and kept current;
- periodically review University space to ensure it is being used efficiently;
- recommend priorities to Physical Resources based on consideration of those projects proposed by the department; and
- annually prepare a 3-year forecast of space needs for Laurier.
The Facilities and Space Management Committee meets on a monthly basis, and ad hoc as appropriate, to review space requests. FSMC Terms of Reference
To Initiate a Space and/or Renovations Request under $1M:
- Review Appendix F of the Capital Priorities and Planning Process Policy.
- Complete Form 1 - Project Request.
- Direct any questions to Johanna Romero, Coordinator: Space Administration at email@example.com or ext. 3467.
To Initiate a Space and/or Renovations Request $1M or Greater:
For additional information, please contact the Facilities and Space Management Committee:
- Gary Nower, Assistant Vice-President: Physical Resources / FSMC Co-Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 6210
- Christine Dale, Manager: Integrated Academic Financial Services / FSMC Co-Chair, at email@example.com or ext. 3727
- Jennifer Casey,
Assistant Vice-President: Enrolment Services & Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 6092
- Dan Dawson, Assistant Vice-President: Student Services, at email@example.com or ext. 3320
- Mark Dettweiler, Director: Planning, Design and Construction, at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 6310
- Anne Diegel, Manager: Administrative Services, at email@example.com or ext. 2480
- Ken Maly, Associate Professor, Chemistry and Biochemistry / Associate Dean: Priorities & Planning, at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 2249
- Mary C. Mason, Senior Administrative Assistant, Physical Resources / FSMC Support, at email@example.com or ext. 6312
- Johanna Romero, Coordinator: Space Administration/ FSMC Resource, at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 3467
- Colleen Willard-Holt, Dean: Faculty of Education, at email@example.com or ext. 2212
- Karen Strachan, Financial Administrator (Capital Projects) / FSMC Resource, at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 4124