Navigator is Laurier’s online portal for students, alumni and employers. As an employer or community partner, you can post job and experiential learning opportunities for Laurier students and alumni. Navigator allows you to review applications, select candidates to interview, submit rankings for co-op opportunities, provide student evaluations, and more.
Any questions you have about Navigator can be directed to the department you are working with (e.g., Career Development Centre, Co-op, Community and Workplace Partnerships, and/or Faculty of Social Work). Technical questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
Log in to Navigator with your username (email address) and password.
New Account Creation
If you would like to create an account, complete the registration form on Navigator. Once completed, you can post your job opportunity. You will be notified by email once your account has been approved.
Services you are interested in Registration Form Question
- Co-op Recruiting - we support you with recruiting co-op students for Fall, Winter and Spring terms from a range of academic programs.
- Career Centre Recruiting – we offer comprehensive recruiting services to employers and educational institutions looking to recruit our students and graduates for employment opportunities (full-time, summer, part-time) and further education programs.
- Career/Job Fairs – we co-host the Partnerships For Employment (P4E) Career/Job Fairs with the University of Waterloo, University of Guelph and Conestoga College (the largest fairs of their kind in Canada). The Laurier Career Centre also hosts other niche fairs throughout the academic year.
- Volunteer Opportunity – we welcome the opportunity to post volunteer opportunities in support of non-profit, charitable and publicly-funded organizations.
- Community Service-Learning - we partner with local non-profit and public organizations for weekly community service placements or projects, connected to academic courses.
- Course Projects / Placements - we partner with local organizations for placements and/or projects connected with academic courses.
- BSW and MSW Placements - we partner with organizations for field placements for Social Work students.
- BEd Placements - we partner with school boards and other organizations for field placements/practica for Bachelor of Education students.
If you have posted a job in the past, or a member of our team has posted on your behalf, it is likely that you already have an account. If you do not know or have forgotten your password, use the Employer Account – Reset Password form to reset your password.
Tips for Using Navigator
- Navigator works best in Chrome. For further troubleshooting, clear the cache in your browser, and restart your browser and/or computer.
- Your dashboard tabs provide an overview of your activity at Laurier. It provides access to job postings and experiential opportunities, applications, interviews scheduled by Laurier, and co-op or experiential records.
Student Information about Navigator