Apply Your Learning
Make the most out of your university career by taking advantage of all that Laurier has to offer you. Volunteer work, campus clubs, leadership programs, studying abroad, work experience – there are so many ways you can extend your classroom experience into the real world.
Here are just a few examples of the experiences you’ll have access to in the Financial Mathematics program:
- Enhance your academic and social experience by joining the Faculty of Science Residence Learning Community.
- Leverage resources available through the Mathematics and Statistics Learning Support for your courses.
- Apply for the NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Award (USRA) program or other summer research programs.
- Take part in research opportunities through the MS2Discovery Interdisciplinary Research Institute or in the Mathematics department.
- Participate in datathons, case study competitions or the William Lowell Putnam Mathematical Competition.
- Be hired as an Instructional Assistant or marker/proctor in Mathematics.
Check out the Financial Mathematics Experience Guide.