Pack Your Bags – You’re a Golden Hawk Now
Congratulations! We can’t wait to welcome you to the Laurier family.
First things first: Accept your offer of admission through OUAC. Detailed instructions are in your offer letter. Then, review the checklist below for guidance through the next steps.
Connect with us on social media to stay up-to-date on university news. Let us know on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram that you’ve accepted your offer so we can say hello.
Don’t miss a thing! Make sure you do the following things so you can rest easy. You can also use our Welcome Guide, which is just for students who have been accepted to Laurier, to help you learn all there is to know about beginning your studies here. Check your notification of offer email to get started.
Registration and Fees
Get Ready for September
Other Helpful Next Steps
In addition to the milestones above, transfer students have a few other things to add to their checklist:
- Send in your official final documents by the deadline stated on your offer of admission, if you haven't already.
- Make an appointment with an academic advisor prior to registering for courses. We recommend all transfer students do this, to help plan your program pathways, to determine the best way to utilize any transfer credits received and to help you navigate program and course requirements. Headstart is also an opportunity for you to meet with an advisor, as well as complete several other items off your to-do list.
- Arrange your accommodations, as residence space is limited for transfer students.
- You have up to one year following your offer of admission to request a transfer credit reassessment by emailing email@example.com.
Important Dates for Fall 2019 Admission
- Course registration for first-year students: June 12, 2019, at 10 a.m. EDT
- Course registration for students with advanced standing: Opens June 19
- Headstart: June and July
- Entrance scholarships finalized: Late July
- Tuition fees for fall term due: Sept. 5, 2019
- Lectures begin on: Sept. 5, 2019
A full list of important academic dates can be found on the undergraduate academic calendar.